Monday, June 25, 2012

Out of the darkness

A few weeks ago I started taking herbal supplements for my post partum depression.  I was a bit sceptical but I didn't have anything to lose.  I was in a place that terrified me and finally asked for help.  A friend pointed me in the direction of Mountain Granny's Organic Herbs.  Tanya from Mountain Granny's has helped me so much.  I am so thankful to have found her.

Right now, I am taking St. John's Wort, Energy/Metabolism Support, Brain Support, Stress Relief/Sleep Support, Adrenal Fatigue No More, and Intestinal Cleanse.  Yes it sounds like a lot but it really isn't.  I take them twice a day and I can tell when I miss a dose.  I have decided when I place an order, that I am going to go with the Energy/Metabolism Support and the Stress Relief/Sleep Support.  Tanya will work with you and if you are on our medication, she'll check interactions.

If you had told me a month ago that I'd be on my way to being happy, I would have sarcastically laughed at you. I have not been this happy in YEARS. Thank you God, Tanya, and Jana!

Before


After



4 comments:

  1. Momma. I don't like seeing you upset. Keep your head up, I know you can get through anything.<3 Your a strong beautiful women. <3<3<3 ** Bunches of Love<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you have found something that is working for you!! love you

    ReplyDelete