Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Have you missed me?

Cause I have missed writing and sharing.  Lots has happened since the last time I *truly* shared.  My dad dropped ALL, yes all of the arrears on my child support.  He and are getting along better than we have in a very long time.  We take the kids to see him at least a couple times a month.  I couldn't ask for that part of my life to be any better (well except for Zach to start behaving).
My dad with all 6 of my kids
My Gran, whom I love so very much, found out she has cancer.  She's been staying with my Aunt Janie and I've been making the long drive to go see her as often as I can.  She will be 79 in 2 days. 

I got a new (to me) van.  A 2005 Pontiac Montana.  And my 3 youngest monkeys got new carseats.  We got a lot of our bills paid (thank you God and income taxes).
My new van
I also lost a bunch of "friends".  What I said could have been said with more tact or in a different way.  However when you constantly talk about your animal and come across to several people that you care more about the animal than your children, something needs said.  Am I sorry I said it?  Not now.  Not with how everyone reacted and how some completely turned their backs on me.  I found out who my true friends are.

That's the jist of what's been happening, so until next time..... later gators.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture so glad things are working out. Praying it keeps going well!! Love you van ours is a tanish gold with brown on the bottom!! lol

    ReplyDelete